Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Real Talk Wednesday

"Real Talk Wednesday" is going to be a new feature on the blog where one of the ducks as a question and several people answer it, or a series of questions that one person answers. If you would like to be featured on the blog feel free to take this survey or to comment/message me your email address. Seriously, please get involved with this!

 Okay, on to today's edition of Real Talk Wednesday. As promised, we are going to talk about the who's what's where's when's and why's of my collection. Our interviewer is Jack, the first duck!

Q: When did you first start collecting rubber ducks?

A: I started collecting my first year of college.


Q: I know that I was your first duck, (and who could resist me?) but why did you decide to take it from one duck into a collection.

A: To be honest it wasn't really a decision I made. It just sort of happened. I would be at the store and think, "Hey, this is cute. Taking it home with me!"


Q: Well, it seems to be more of a serious thing now. Why did you really get into your collection?

A: I started having a really hard time my second year in college. Coming home to my duck friends always cheered me up. I love having them out. Getting a new duck is always a little adventure to me. I got really into it when I noticed how happy such a little thing could make me. Sometimes you have to do something for yourself.


Q: Where do you see the collection heading?

A: As long as there are new ducks out there, I will probably keep collecting, I don't think it's going to get crazy like some of the collections I've seen out there, but I don't really plan to quit collecting. It's too much fun!


Q: What made you decide to start a blog about your ducks?

A: All of these ducks are so unique, they must have their own story. I just wanted to have a good time sharing those stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment