Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Something Different: Day Three!

I'm dong excellent at keeping up with my challenge!



Today is day three, most wanted duck. I took it in two parts: The duck I want most but don't have, and the duck I wanted most and got.




First up, the duck I most want to add to my collection. This litter quilting duck is AMAZING! I haven't quilted yet, but I love to sew and craft almost as much as I love rubber ducks. Definitely looking to purchase her.
I found her on this website: http://itsarubberduckieworld.com/get-your-quilting-rubber-duckie/




Next is the duck I couldn't live without! This pumpkin duck is so cute! Halloween us my favorite holiday, and I love when October rolls around and the decorations pop up everywhere. I saw this little guy and HAD to have him. It took a little convincing, but eventually Jordan let me get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment